Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!

Just wanted to share some pics of our time in Idaho and all our Christmas fun. We had a great time and saw lots of snow on the roads, but we arrived there and then back home safely. Emily and Alaina had a lot of fun spending time with their cousins - especially Ashtin who is closest in age to them. Lila had a ball with Evin, their youngest cousin. Grandpa Far Away dressed up as Santa on Christmas Eve and here are some pictures of the kids with him. Rylan, as you can see, wasn't too impressed with the white bearded man. Now we are back home, all the Christmas stuff is put away and we are ready to start the new year. We are praying God will use us greatly for His glory this year in Cathlamet!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to you and your wonderful kids!

- Cheryl

J.J.A.G. Hanson said...

I'd be scared like Rylan to if my Grandpa suddenly grew a bunch of white hair all over his head neck and face, and he wore quite the interesting red and white suit. I mean, Grace cries at me if I laugh too loud or too suddenly.
I think Rylan was just concerned for his Grandpa.
-JAG Hanson