I've been outside working these last couple of days on the landscaping at the entrance to our grand estate. Now we have plants growing in the dirt that surrounds us! Most of the plants we selected are blooming or soon-to-be-blooming and they really brighten the place up. I especially love the rhododendrons we found.
4 comments:
the flowers look beautiful!!! I can't believe how fast you guys work!!! I can hardly wait to see eveything first hand. have you got a picture of the pond or is it finished? I miss the kids so much!!!It has been 4 months and they are growing so fast. I love you all.
the pond is yet to be completed - there is still quite a bit of debris around it. We did stock it with some goldfish and koi so its been fun to try to spot them swimming around in there. :)
Nice flowers!!
Beautiful! Truly.
Post a Comment