Yay! Congratulations! Cannot wait to meet Mr. Bo. What a handsome little boy!
January 27th... :)
oops! yes, jan 27th. I'll fix that!
Hooray Bowen Asher! What a handsome little guy you are!We love you very much!Love, J.J.A.G.
Such a handsome guy! Looks like he has some pretty proud older sisters and brother...I'm sure mom and dad are pretty thrilled as well.Congratulations!!!
Congratulations! Another beautiful boy so blessed to be in your loving family. Your quiver is filling up...just another sign of how much our Lord loves you! Cheryl
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Yay! Congratulations! Cannot wait to meet Mr. Bo. What a handsome little boy!
January 27th... :)
oops! yes, jan 27th. I'll fix that!
Hooray Bowen Asher! What a handsome little guy you are!
We love you very much!
Love, J.J.A.G.
Such a handsome guy! Looks like he has some pretty proud older sisters and brother...I'm sure mom and dad are pretty thrilled as well.
Congratulations!!!
Congratulations! Another beautiful boy so blessed to be in your loving family. Your quiver is filling up...just another sign of how much our Lord loves you!
Cheryl
Post a Comment