Sunday, September 5, 2010

4-year-old in the House!

Yesterday we celebrated Rylan's 4th birthday. It's rather hard for me to believe he is that old. I attempted to make him a cool cake, which came out looking nothing like the picture and rather messy looking, but what can I say - I tried my best. Ryan designed the bulldozer cake from my cake scraps after making the dump truck. I think Rylan approved of it.
Rylan received many cool new shirts and was quite happy about it.
I think his favorite present was his new digger.
We set it up in on the playground and he can now dig to his heart's content.

2 comments:

Jen said...

That digger is AWESOME. I need to get Linc one....

Anonymous said...

That is an awesome digger!!!! He is going to have the whole place ready for the next project dad! You are not going to be able to keep up! He looks very grown up! Everyone is growing up to fast! Love you all!
Grandma far away!