Sunday, August 16, 2009

10 Years Together

Friday, August 14th Ryan and I celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary. I am so thankful God blessed me with such a wonderful husband! He has to put up with a lot from me, let me tell you. We plan on many more years together so I hope to improve as a wife as the years go by because he deserves a lot better.
All dressed up for our big day!
And here we are in the present. A little older, a little wiser and so happy together!

4 comments:

Dan or Reb said...

yay for 10 years! Sweet pictures :) You guys are great and we will pray for another great 10 years! I think Ryan got a pretty good deal... just saying ;)

Into The Fire said...

10 years??? When did we get so old??

Just kidding. You guys look great. Here's to many more!!!

Cheryl said...

Congratulations! I wish you many more years of joyful service together.

Neil, Raquel, Julia, Emilia and Olivia Hanson said...

I can imagine what Ryan has had to put up with (based on my own experiences with my sister).

All kidding aside, praise God for a the last 10 years and may the next 10 be even better. Congratulations you two!!