Friday, February 1, 2008

Guest Shower

You may or may not know that Ryan and I enjoy doing home improvement projects. Usually that consists of Ryan doing all the work and me checking in to ask him if he is sure he knows what he is doing. Actually I do enjoy helping out but I often get called away to handle kids' disputes, diaper changes or whatever else it may be. Our latest project was installing a shower in the downstairs powder room. This will become our guest shower since it is next door to the office that also serves as a guest bedroom. Isn't it pretty?

3 comments:

Neil, Raquel, Julia, Emilia and Olivia Hanson said...

Wow!! That looks great. We can't wait to come use it, especially since our master bathroom is half torn up for a year waiting on the home improvement project to start.

Wait a minute, maybe we should have you guys visit down here and have Ryan to do it for us. I'm sure that the cost to bring everyone here for the length of the project plus the materials would be less than the quote we got for the work.

What do you think? Are you up to the challenge? That would be quite a vacation huh?

Neil and Raquel

REAL Frank said...

sounds like fun to us!

J.J.A.G. Hanson said...

"It's gorgeous!", Amy says. "It's like a fancy spa getaway."

John was thinking, "I must have started stinkin' too much the last time we were down, so now they put a shower in."

We'll be looking forward to being guests at your "spa getaway"! Great job you guys!

-JAG Hanson