
The last days of summer have been beautiful here in
Cathlamet. We took a walk the other night on the wildlife reserve and had to take some pictures of God's beautiful creation.

Today we took the youth group out to the beach for some swimming and tubing out on the river. The girls were quite enthused to find blackberries growing on the beach we were at. They spent at least an hour picking as many berries as they could reach. They ate quite a few as well.

We didn't have anything to put the berries in so we used some paper plates left over from our lunch. We did have a few casualties on the boat ride back but I think enough survived to make some jam and maybe even a pie!
1 comment:
What a beautiful family you have! I can't believe how much the girls have grown, and Rylan is such a darling boy. Sorry I missed seeing you all at Bethany. Next time! We still miss you every Sunday. Love and prayers--
Post a Comment