Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Say Cheese!

Ryan and I bought Emily a camera for her birthday. We found her an inexpensive digital camera that is small and fairly easy to work. She still hits the wrong button sometimes, but she is figuring it out. It is always interesting to see what she decides to photograph. Things on the wall, toys, and brother and sisters too. At least we won't have a shortage of pictures to share with you all! Another bonus - I'll have some pictures of myself with the kids! Here is a shot she took of Lila and I.

2 comments:

John and Amy said...

I remember getting my first camera and taking pictures of all my stuffed animals and the John Deere tractor that was across the street because at that age you have to document all of those kinds of things. That is cool. Next you should get her one of her own tape recorders and she and her sisters can produce their own radio show. ;)

Bec said...

She's a natural. We got a kick out of this one, thanks! he he.