Yay for baby brothers! At our ultrasound appointment yesterday we were told baby #5 is definitely a boy. He appears to be growing and developing like he should too, so we are feeling so blessed! Thank you, God!!
Please don't feel like you need to name him "John" because it really isn't necessary. I already know you love me! :) Amy says, "Woo Hoo! I'm soooo excited for you! He's so handsome. His little profile is so sweet!" Congrats! -JJAG Hanson
4 comments:
YEAH FOR BOYS! Rylan will be so happy. Glad that everything looks good. We have been praying for you and little mister.
Another beautiful baby! Congratulations to all of you.
- Cheryl
Congratulations!!! We are excited for you all!
God bless,
Lanelle & Moriah
Please don't feel like you need to name him "John" because it really isn't necessary. I already know you love me! :)
Amy says, "Woo Hoo! I'm soooo excited for you! He's so handsome. His little profile is so sweet!"
Congrats!
-JJAG Hanson
Post a Comment