
John, Amy and Grace came for a visit earlier this week. We had fun hanging out with them and catching up.

Tuesday morning before they had to go we took a quick trip to Seaside for Grace's first visit to the ocean.

Alaina and Lila got to do some swinging on the beach.

Thanks for coming for a visit J, A, and G! It was fun!
2 comments:
Hey! Those are great pictures! We had a great time! Thank you for all the memories!
You have such a beautiful family! I still miss your kids so much--the girls have grown amazingly since you moved to Cathlamet. And what beautiful eyes Rylan has! I loved your comment about him not moving the whole time while you all sang "Happy Birthday" to him. :) I so appreciate seeing the pictures of your family and sharing--remotely--in your very apparent joy in the kids. Thanks for posting!
Post a Comment